Disney VHS tapes, old school Happy Meal toys, weird fashion choices, and a whole lot of snacks that are not around anymore… Only 80s and 90s kids can relate to these vivid childhood memories! Nowadays “Remember that?” marathons are all over the web, and they bring us right back to the past.
Here at Apegeo we love looking back, bringing up the past with its unique atmosphere, and having this wonderful warm feeling of nostalgia. Join us!
1. Birthday parties at McDonald’s were the coolest!
© moonbeen / reddit
2. Monopoly, a game that brought everyone together
3. “A photo of me cradling Pokémon cards.”
4. Those iconic crackers were in every school cafeteria!
5. “Lunch tasted better when it came out of my Ninja Turtles lunchbox.”
6. Texting in the 80s
7. Disney VHS tapes were a true treasure chest!
8. Almost all the dads looked like this in the 90s. The moustache was trendy!
9. Windows video guide, Friends edition!