Sometimes we feel a bit down, it’s very easy to slip into a grumpy mode and see the glass half-empty. But the reality is that the glass is actually full and even overflowing, some of the content might be air, but it’s still full. So let’s remember to be grateful for what we have and appreciate every moment. Life is a gift and every day is a miracle.
We at Apegeo prepared this photo selection for our readers and even if one of them makes you feel good, we did our job right.
1. Some people get butterflies in their stomach, I have one on my nose.
© EAST NEWS
2. Hold on little guy, I will help you.
3. This beautiful butterfly has a sweet tooth.
4. You are very welcome in this world.
© Sipa Asia/Sipa USA/East News
5. It’s been 4 years since I stood up for the first time after my double lung transplant and I’m still standing. How inspiring is that!
6. Survival skills level: Expert. Never give up.
© unknown / imgur
7. Can you train dogs to do the heart-shape or do they just do it naturally?
8. A man saved a little kitten during a flood. Every life counts!
9. Just a little puppy kiss
© takamata / imgur
10. That’s going to be a massive fish n’ chips later.