Minimum effort, maximum flavor.
1. Quinoa & Black Bean Stuffed Peppers
2. Crock Pot Salmon With Lemon and Herbs
3. Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans
4. Vegan Slow-Cooker Black Bean, Butternut Squash, and Quinoa Chili
This version mixes in some brown rice to make the wraps extra filling, but quinoa would work too. Recipe here.
8. Farro With Leeks, Asparagus, Peas, and Parmesan
9. Hawaiian Pork Burrito Bowls
10. Slow-Cooker Beef Tacos
11. Spaghetti Squash Thai-Inspired Noodle Bowl
12. Slow-Cooker Apricot Chicken
Just the right mix of sweet and savory. Recipe here.
13. Slow-Cooker Sweet Potato, Chicken, and Quinoa Soup
14. Vegan Slow-Cooker Potato Curry
15. Slow-Cooker Chicken Fajitas
Pile everything into tortillas — then feast! Recipe here.