There are a lot of things that made our childhood and teenage years unforgettable. Maybe it’s the mix CD’s we used to burn, or the Friday evenings renting VHS tapes for our movie nights, or maybe it’s the way we bonded with technology at the time. This kind of nostalgia will always take us back to that warm feeling of discovering the world.
We at Apegeo decided to take you with us on a trip down memory lane and share with you all the unforgettable things we had before the 2000s.
1. The golden age of CDs
2. Netflix during the 90s
5. Back then when we didn’t know which of these styles to use:
6. The complexity of playing this computer game
7. The struggle of losing one of those pieces
8. PlayStation 1
9. Before Game Boy was invented
10. The TV with a built-in VCR
11. The real internet struggle
12. The most entertaining screen savers
13. The video instructions for Windows 95
14. How we used to spend our time in class
15. Troll pencil-toppers
16. The famous cootie-catchers
17. The slides on the playground — you either burn alive or electrocute yourself
18. How “blocking” someone used to work
19.The 80s smartwatch
20. Sticker collections
21. This is where destroyed jeans started.
22. When keyboards used to be light grey:
23. When we were trying to gain some experience in retail:
24. How we used to clean dirty mouse balls:
25. How we remember eating a happy meal at McDonald’s:
27. These legendary Crayola Mini-Stampers markers
28. The famous Bug in a Box
30. The struggle was real.
Please let us know which of these photos reminds you of your youth and makes you feel the most nostalgic. Share with us some of the things you remember from the 90s or your youth, we’d like to know more. Don’t forget to share this with your peers to remind them of their childhood too.