Aside from some elevated moments, there is a lot of routine in our lives: doing the laundry, ironing, cooking, and other not very pleasant things. There is no way to avoid doing them unless you are a Queen, but there is a way to make them simpler.
We at Apegeo have found several ideas on the internet that will help you do everyday tasks faster. They were tested by ordinary people which means they work perfectly!
16. You can fix the scratches on an old CD/DVD with a banana!
15. Soda pop tabs can be used to hang pictures and frames.
14. If you want to soften butter quickly but don’t want to melt it, put boiling hot water in a glass to heat the glass. Dump the water out and flip it over your stick of butter. In a few minutes, it will be soft enough to use!
13. Grilling meat on a skewer? Use 2 skewers so the pieces of meat don’t turn back around once you flip them.
12. How to pack “leak-proof” bottles for a trip:
11. Use tin foil if your batteries are too short.
10. No fridge in your hotel? Use the A/C!
8. Serve condiments in a muffin tin.
7. Fruit fly infestation? Pour vinegar and a tiny bit of dish soap in a shallow dish/bowl and leave it out.
6. Easy cleanup for shaving your face
5. When packing ground beef to freeze, make it thin… It thaws in minutes.
4. “Spotted a pro parent in the airport with a car seat attached to their suitcase.”
3. Put some tape on your luggage so you can easily identify it at baggage claim.
2. Make a small slit on the seal with a knife instead of opening it up all the way. This prevents pouring too much on your rice.
1. Freeze leftover chili or soup in a muffin pan and bag them after. They make perfect portions for defrosting later.
Do you know any other tips that can make other people’s lives easier? Share them in the comment section below!