Street art gets a bad reputation sometimes and unfairly so, because it can bring color to the grayest areas of a city. Some of these works of art are so incredible, they make even the busiest people stop and take a breather — to enjoy the beauty or the message from these murals. Plus, let’s be honest, turning a corner and seeing Winnie the Pooh buying honey or a life-sized stack of Hot Wheels must be an exciting surprise!
Apegeo made you a photo compilation of stunning murals that will definitely leave you in awe.
1. If only birds this big and majestic were real.
© Odeith / Instagram © Odeith / Facebook © odeith.com
2. It probably wants to kiss its creator.
3. Slytherins assemble!
4. “It’s the eye of the cat, it’s the thrill of the fight…”
5. If he lets go, we’ll be running like we’ve never run before.
6. Gotta grab ’em all.
7. The levels of creativity here went through the roof.
8. What happens when you think outside the box:
View this post on Instagram
'Niets aan te geven / Nothing to declare'. 3D street art @arubaartfair. The anamorphic painting depicts the story on the crisis of critical shortages of food and medicine in Venezuela and the effects it has on the nearby island of Aruba. Location: former customs office San Nicolaas #streetart #3dstreetart #anamorphosis #leonkeer #AAF2016 #aruba @arubatourism