As we are busy every day, we stop noticing the little things. But sometimes, even the tiniest details or a bit of nature that hasn’t been touched yet can significantly improve your mood and help you reduce stress. Don’t believe us? Then take a look at our compilation and you will feel much better if you aren’t having the best of days.
Apegeo has collected some photos with very calming and relaxing effects. This will work for everyone who has an emotional response to beautiful things.
1. Highway interchange
2. A perfect cake
3. Just a cloud and a hill in Italy
5. Spring in Reine, Lofoten Islands, Norway
8. “The way my blanket made a perfect circle in the washing machine.”
10. 7 firemen from the same division became fathers at approximately the same time.
12. “These layers in my coffee. Had to photograph them.”
13. “I didn’t think that the sunset that day was gonna be this intense.”
14. Road to Death Valley
15. “I found a transparent leaf.”
16. “I got some creamy wysteria-flavored ice cream.”
17. The way the tires reflect off the water:
18. “Had to stop the van for this mirror reflection along a washboard gravel road. Spray Lake Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada.”
19. Chinese soldiers celebrating Navy Day
20. A ridiculously perfect ice cream swirl
21. Vacuum cleaner fitting perfectly
Did you manage to relax when looking at these pictures? Which of the photos brought you the most enjoyment?