11. The door slammed on this girl’s nails and even though it looks painful, it also looks beautiful.
12. The tiniest peas in the world
13. What waves look like underwater on a windy day
14. These beautiful rice fields in Bali
15. The Sutro Tower in San Francisco that, due to the foggy weather, looks like a floating ship.
16. A ship that sank and got trapped under the ice
17. This is what Mammatus Clouds look like:
Mammatus clouds form at the base of larger cumulonimbus clouds. When there is turbulence present in the cumulonimbus cloud then it will cause the mammatus clouds to form. It is basically a cloud that has been flipped upside down.
18. A yellow watermelon
Yellow watermelon is another variety of watermelon that is exactly the same as red in taste. There is genetic mutation added to it which prevents it from producing lycopene.