1. Firstly, Mother Nature gave us this beautifully random combo of a hummingbird’s nest on a peach.
2. And blessed scallops with blue eyes to terrify us.
3. She also gave us these ~trippy~ trees which look like they’re straight out of a painting.
4. When she gave a dog’s paw its own paw-print, we were all honoured.
5. She was pretty extra when she gave us a cactus that could easily replace the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz.
6. Mother Nature fucking created a corporate cicada. McDonald’s are v lucky.
7. There’s the time she created a fungus that is literallyfrom your nightmares.
8. The are times when she just wants to scare you witless.
9. Just for fun, she created a bubble with the determination to fight a Venus flytrap.
10. Or when she had no chill, and decided to grow mushrooms out of brick walls.
11. She was also very nice to allow this alien to live as a rock for the rest of its life.
12. Or when she wanted to make everyone hungry by making a broccoli tree.
13. She really does like to disturb us. Triple bananas are not OK.
14. But Mother Nature also likes to bless us with beautifully futuristic ice crystals, so I’m happy.
15. She also has demon-tree servants, lurking in forests, which is a bit much, frankly.
16. And if she doesn’t want you going somewhere, she willstop you. Like destroying this bridge via a hurricane — just casual behaviour, yanno.
17. The level of extra that she’s done in this picture is too much.
18. Mother Nature also gave us a happy onion. It’s most likely happy because it makes us cry.
19. She’s also cunningly smart, allowing this caterpillar to disguise itself as bird poop.
20. She also gave this cute fella two tails. Adorable.
21. But she likes to leave slightly intimidating messages too. Like beets that are pretty similar to the human heart.
22. She created a perfectly straight lightning strike down a tree – she is perfect.
23. She also made a beautifully straight quartz line down a rock. It’s pretty beautiful.
24. And Mother Nature likes to remind us that she’s absolutely perfect, wonderfully beautiful, and always will be.
Oops! The paw in the fourth picture belongs to a dog. An earlier version of this post identified it as a cat’s paw.