What do we know about Maine Coons? First of all, they’re the biggest house cats. Second, they have a crazy amount of fur. Third, they are a little bit arrogant. Fourth, their ancient ancestors have some mysterious magic.
We at Apegeo are charmed by the greatness of Maine Coons and decided to share their magic with you. The babysitter cat surprised us the most!
1. Infinite fluffs
2. All Maine Coons love winter.
3. When these cats go for a walk, even dogs want to hide!
4. “Mom, guess who!”
5. Nobody likes to go to the vet, not even Maine Coons.
6. 9-week old Maine Coon kittens waiting for their vet check
By the age of 3-4 months, Main Coons are already as big as regular cats.
7. “Gizmo just can’t decide between the box or the lid! What a dilemma!”
8. “I think I have lions among my ancestors.”
9. “He was the tiniest one out of all his brothers and sisters when we picked him up…not so much anymore!”
10. “Get your cameras ready, the cat is going to yawn now!”