No matter how different we are as humans, there are some things that many of us can relate to. For example, we’re pretty sure that many of you have come across that moment when you want to put on your earplugs but they’ve decided to perplex themselves like a bunch of cold snakes.
Apegeo collected 22 of the most relatable everyday micro-issues that can create a simultaneous feeling of annoyance and laughter in many of you.
1. Why do zippers have to fail us so much?
© Βulletz4Brkfst / reddit
2. The moment your keys decide that they don’t need their freedom anymore
3. The smart way phone companies take more money from you
4. Monster people who leave trains like this
5. And you wonder why people have a hard time finding a parking spot…
6. Nobody told you that your cardigan came with 15 tags.
© advertretro / reddit
7. This desktop is literally screaming for help.
8. What do you do when you finish food? Well, you put the empty plate in the fridge, right?
9. Some people don’t know what “in half” means.
© unknown / imgur