Veterinary experts always say that you should keep your cats and dogs indoors if the temperature drops below 32 degrees Fahrenheit, or 35 degrees Celsius. Otherwise, your furry friends might get eczema or frostbite on their paws, ears, or the tip of their tail. However, some of them are so scared of the cold and snow that you can’t bring them out even if the weather is much warmer.
Apegeo gathered 23 of the most hilarious photos showing how much some cats hate the snow.
23. “Hey! My paws are cold!”
22. “Let me back in, for God’s sake!”
21. The eyes of pure terror
20. “Take me out of here, human!”
19. His reaction is priceless.
18. “Who put this snow here?”
17. “Oh no! It’s falling right from the sky!”
16. The joys of winter
His first time walking in the snow pic.twitter.com/U6qGJYCEq1
— Emergency Kittens (@EmrgencyKittens) December 3, 2017