1. A gorgeous pair of zip-up booties with a chunky heel and open toe that’ll add some serious attitude to any outfit.
2. A Keter planter you can use to conveniently grow flowers, herbs, or even vegetables both indoors and outdoors.
3. A Prodyne pitcher that’ll let you infuse your favorite fruits into your most beloved beverages.
4. A straight-to-the-point doormat sure to make your guests think twice about ringing your doorbell.
5. A Jurassic Park 25th anniversary collection so you can prove your dedication to the iconic franchise.
6. A set of mason jars, with lids which can be used for canning, DIY decor projects, or even as drinking glasses.
7. A copy of Who Says You Can’t? You Do, which’ll equip you with helpful exercises and tools to shake up your expectations for life and pinpoint what truly fulfills you.
8. A Columbia sun hat to keep those UV rays out of your face during your next getaway or day at the park.
9. A Singer dress form for bringing your gorgeous fashion creations to life OR to simply serve as a dope piece of decor for your space.
10. A copy of Anger, which’ll provide you insight as to the ways you can repurpose your anger to reshape your present and change your life.
11. A pair of Earth Origins sandals for keeping you comfy and cute as the temperatures start to heat up.
13. A precious T-shirt to show love to ALL the amazing cats around the world.
15. A fierce pair of high-waisted wide-leg pants with fab side splits which you may become a wardrobe staple.
16. A copy of The Four Agreements to empower you to abandon your doubts and claim the future you see for yourself.
17. A funky tie-dye T-shirt that’ll make you the flyest person at your next music festival or house party.
18. An adorable mini gemstone ball you can easily tote around to dress up your home or desk in the cutest way.
19. A steel-boned corset you can rock as part of a costume or just as a showstopping piece in your OOTD.
20. And a copy of Ready Player One that’ll immerse you in Wade Watts’ exciting quest to crack the secrets of the OASIS following the death of the reality universe’s quirky creator.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.