Wintertime is said to be the most magical time of year, and for animals, that is exactly the case. It’s not very often that our furry friends get to see the magical white dust we call snowfall over the world, but when they do, their reactions are the cutest things ever.
We at Apegeo compiled some photographs of the wonder, confusion, and amazement that animals have while experiencing the snow.
1. “Perfectly timed shot for Bruno’s first snowball.”
© rcinferno / reddit
2. “Wait… this isn’t the desert.”
3. “I am warm and comfortable… Snow day is a good day.”
4. This adorable penguin feels right at home in the snow.
— ZSL London Zoo (@zsllondonzoo) February 26, 2018
5. This rescued fox is having the most fun-filled day exploring the deep snow.