1. The Turritopsis Dohrnii jellyfish can revert back to a younger version of itself, it’s basically immortal.
2. A horned lizard can shoot blood from its eyes.
Shoemcfly / Getty Images
3. Alligators have permanently erect penises that are hidden inside their body.
No_limit_pictures / Getty Images
4. Rabbits practice cecotropy, which means they eat their own poop.
Creativenature_nl / Getty Images
5. Cows have best friends and get anxious when they’re separated.
Stefbennett / Getty Images
6. Snakes have two penises hidden in the base of their tails.
Tee-roy / Getty Images
7. The Binturong, also known as the Asian Bearcat, smells like buttered popcorn.
Lingbeek / Getty Images
8. All male felines have a barbed penis with more than 100 hooks made of kerotin that help induce ovulation.
Blair Costelloe / Getty Images
9. There are about 370 species of lungless amphibians that depend on cutaneous respiration (the exchange of gas through moistened skin) to breathe.
K8thegr833 / Getty Images
10. Ostriches swallow pebbles to be able to grind their food.
Sasapanchenko / Getty Images
11. Tigers have stripes underneath their fur on their skin.
Konmesa / Getty Images
12. Killer whales can go through menopause.
Dpruter / Getty Images
13. Hippopotamuses have pink sweat, a thick red-ish substance they produce that acts as sunscreen.
Tatisol / Getty Images
14. Gorillas can catch human illnesses.
Andreygudkov / Getty Images
15. Crocodiles can’t move their tongues because they have a membrane that holds it in place.
Mistersunday / Getty Images
16. Lions are capable of mating over 100 times a day.
Stobi_de / Getty Images
17. Snails can regenerate their eyes completely approximately 25 days after amputation.
Undefined Undefined / Getty Images