Stress is one of the most common reasons for fights between romantic partners. Don’t want to fight? Have some fun; humor is a great way to escape everyday stress. Couples who share a good laugh are more likely to keep their relationship going. These guys from this compilation are doing a great job at making their loved ones, and the rest of us, smile.
Apegeo gathered some good examples of romantic relationships with a pinch of humor.
1. “I snapped a good picture of my girlfriend and dog today.”
© DJSourNipples / Reddit
2. “Dear Wife, hold my hand, not my head!!”
© Nian / Imgur
3. “Printed this and attached it to my wife’s auto-spraying air freshener while she wasn’t home. It spits ’acid’ every 30 minutes.”
4. “When I buy my boyfriend’s train ticket”
5. “My husband fell asleep on the couch. I gave him a goldfish beard.”
7. “My wife was not impressed with her birthday gift…”
8. “My girlfriend told me to wear a plain tie to dinner tonight.”
9. “My husband travels for work. He gave me this so I am never really alone…”
10. My boyfriend didn’t warn me a wave was coming as I posed for this beach photo.