In the modern world, time flies really fast — our children grow up, our parents get older, and even our own faces turn into something different over the years. We don’t usually pay attention to all these changes because we’re too busy with our work, school, and other important things. But if we stop for a moment and take a look around, we’ll see that even the most seemingly stable things are constantly changing.
Apegeo made a selection of 20 truly incredible photos to remind you that time spares nobody and nothing.
20. “My grandparents, then and now”
© maxxhock / reddit
19. A piano that belongs to a very passionate player
18. The floor of a barber’s shop worn down from walking around the chair
17. A 4th generation mixing spoon
© Alta1971 / reddit
16. This wooden terrace barrier is only half-covered by the house.
15. These sand bags from 40+ years ago are now solid rock.
14. A car wash vacuum cleaner after 6 years of use and a new one of the same model
© _hornbag_ / reddit
13. 10 years later one thing is clear — love is still the same
12. “My father’s pocketknife that he carried for 40+ years compared to a new one”
11. The Angels Landing hike at Zion National Park
© EnumuShiki / reddit