Cats sleep 16 hours per day on average, on the other hand, older ones can sleep for like 20+ hours. Now, what do our pets do when they are not sleeping? Well, they goof around and chill…
Here at Apegeo, we decided to take a look at the lives of these pets and found some really interesting ways they like to chill.
Do not forget to check the bonus section at the end of the article.
1. “My dog sits on my lap like a human.”
3. You got a problem with this human?
4. “If I fits, I sits.” Part 2
5. “My dog, enjoying the finer things in life.”
6. “Dat Shiba smiles… and he reads.”
7. “Fits and Sits” is getting out of hand now.
8. Enough work for today…
9. When he sits in a chair, he becomes a shapeless blob of fur and legs.
10. It’s the one and only D-O-G.