11. Just be happy he didn’t get into the milk too!
© ImmaBadW0lf / Reddit
12. All in all, the wedding was still fun.
13. You might have lost your privacy, but at least you’ll never be lonely.
© atmospheric / Imgur
14. Pets are supposed to train you for kids, but this is too literal.
15. Sometimes, kids just forget how to sit.
© thegreatbarcia / Reddit
16. It’s actually kind of sweet that he tried to “clean” a book.
17. To be fair, even Santa knows that anytime can be naptime.
© biggerstr0nger / Reddit
18. Marrying a man raised by cats has its advantages.
19. It can be hard to realize your kids are just like you.
20. When your daughter exposes your secrets to the world:
Bonus: Because being a parent means going the extra mile.
© HeyjonA / Reddit
What was the funniest moment of your parenting life? Do you have any funny photos of parenting fails? Let us know and share your stories in the comments below!
Preview photo credit Liveinternet.ru