It’s always interesting to look at before and after pictures, comparing them and noticing details. Some of them depict one and the same moment that still looks different, some show how a sad story turns into a happy one, and some hide a whole life someone had between the 2 shots.
Apegeo has collected 16 before and after photos that will make you want to look at them at least twice.
16. Michigan. The view at 9 AM and 11 AM:
15. Richard Arvin Overton has celebrated his 112th birthday. He is both the oldest living US Combat Veteran and oldest living male in the United States.
14. This transformation made this guy look more handsome and happy.
13. “The day we bought the family van in 1999 to the day we sold it in 2017.”
12. The walkways at Ohio State University were paved based on the students’ desired paths.
11. A restored building from the 17th century near Acton Burnell, Shropshire, England. The whole north east corner was supported solely by an ancient wine bottle wedged beneath the worn out foot of the corner post.
10. This is Ben, a cat that lived despite doctors’ predictions.
He had a crushed spine in about 5-6 spots and deep wounds. It appears that he was attacked by a large animal. Vets said he’d never walk and he was put on the kill list and scheduled for euthanasia. He didn’t want to eat or drink and was waiting for the end. But one family decided to save and adopt him. When he was brought home, they were instantly greeted with purrs and “thank you” cuddles. Not only can he walk, but he can run and even jump.
9. “This is my dog the day before he got adopted and a few months after!”
8. “My husband is 5 years cancer free! Right: last night, left: his last chemotherapy session after 52 weeks of treatment.”
7. After being evacuated from the area during the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, 2 brothers found their abandoned pedal car in Pripyat 30 years later.
6. Made a fall wreath. Apparently squirrels thought it was their dinner.
5. “I try to do something new every year to show my patriotism.”
4. “5 days after I found it in the trash, this beauty is thriving!”
3. The Arctic 100 years ago and now.
1. “2 years ago my dad sat in this spot right before beginning chemo. This morning, my mom sat in the same spot to watch the sunrise on our first Father’s Day without him.”
Which photo touches you the most? Do you have any pictures like these? Share them with us in the comments.